Tuesday, March 20, 2007

HOPE

Its been a long time I wrote anything on my blog .. everytime I think about writing something i get lazy and then dont post .. but thought otherwise now and should post something and what best to write than the current India's campaign of World cup to start with ..

WC started really bad for India - lose badly to Bangladesh. Bangladesh always win some games with the top 8 and I just hoped India wouldnt get the axe but apparently India did and it put them in a really bad situation. And as expected people from India went crazy - burning down things etc .. didnt really understand this type of thing from a long time and would never understand at all - why should we do such things - why is cricket a religion in India

But India came back and then what a way to get things going on our way before a crucial match with Srilanka - great batting - ok type bowling - our bowling still has a long way to go before they make a mark but lets see if they pull the things in the match against Srilanka ..

I still think that India will make it to Super 8's

I remember the last WC and I bet much before the WC that India will win the cup - I usually don't do those erratic bets but I somehow thought that India has all that it takes - everyone laughed at me saying "are you crazy" - India came very close - I didn't bet anything this year but I hope that by not betting India could do what I thought they will do in the last time. But first we have work to do :)

No comments: